Sunday, May 10, 2009

Headaches.
Todays beef is all about headaches. Maybe it's my unhealthy lifestyle or maybe I have so much anger in my head it tries to break out. If I had to describe this one it would be an angry pimp trying to break down a door in a cheap motel. It's violent, ugly and something I badly want to go away. Over the years I've tried many different medications, and thankfully, Advil for Migraines helps the most. No one likes headaches, mine just seem to come when I have a day off...maybe I should stay at work. Why write about a headache? It's my way of getting back, you can't really go punching yourself in your own head to punish a headache, that's counter-productive. So screw you headache, hopefully you'll go away soon, until then I am at your mercy like a nerd getting shoved in a locker by the school bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead, no one will read this.